After marriage, every man often dreams of becoming a father and wants to achieve this happiness in his life, but due to changing lifestyle, bad food and stress, men fall for many problems and also dream of becoming a father. Breaks. In fact, due to these reasons, some such things are lacking in the body of men, due to which they have to face many kinds of problems in becoming a father.
If you too are struggling with such a problem and you do not know the reason behind it, then we are going to tell you about the lack of some such things that happen in the body of men, due to which men would be deprived of becoming fathers. Huh. Let me tell you that the lack of these three things in the body prevents men from becoming fathers.
Testosterone is a type of hormone present in the testicles of men. It is due to this hormone that sexual desire arises in men. This hormone is also associated with sexual activity, blood circulation, muscle strength, concentration and memory. Irritability in men or anger at the slightest is due to lack of testosterone. These testosterone hormones play an important role in men’s life. But due to lack of these hormones, a man does not even want to be a father. However, these hormones can be increased by consulting a doctor and paying attention to your health and diet.
Testosterone deficiency signs
- gaining weight
- Heart problem
- Loss of libido
- Problem of fatigue
- Muscle effect
A blood test can be performed to detect testosterone levels. If the level of testosterone in the body is low, the level of this hormone can be increased with the advice of a physician.
Estrogen is a group of steroid hormones that are found in both men and women, but it is found in most women, due to which their fertility is also affected. Due to estrogen hormone, differences are found in women and men. Due to the lack of estrogen in the body, the sperm of men become weak, due to which they are unable to fertilize the egg of women. For this reason, also men face difficulty in becoming a father. Not only this, but lack of these hormones also affects the health of men. A nutritious diet is very important to keep estrogen hormones normal.
Remedy to increase estrogen hormone
- Do limited exercises and include yoga in your workout routine.
- Eat a balanced, low fat and high fibrous diet.
- Include omega-3-rich foods like flaxseed, eggs, dry fruits and chicken in your diet.
- Get 7 to 8 hours of sleep daily. Sometimes there is a hormone imbalance due to insomnia.
- Drink enough water and do not let the body lack water.
- Avoid the intake of tea, coffee, alcohol.
- Add green tea or male water to your diet.
Lack of calcium in the body is not good for men. According to a study by the American Health of Medicine, a lack of calcium causes the quality of men’s sperm to deteriorate, causing them to have trouble becoming a father. Therefore, if a man is having trouble in becoming a father, then he should take a calcium-rich diet and consult a doctor. By doing this their problem will be eradicated gradually.
Measures to overcome calcium deficiency
- Drink more of wheat, millet and ragi
- If possible, make a habit of eating coconut jaggery, sweet potato (yam).
- Increase your intake of dairy products.
- Eat moong dal, rajma, soybean, gram, moth as they are said to be a good source of calcium.
- Make curry leaves, cabbage, taro root, aromatic leaves, fenugreek, radish leaves, mint green, coriander, cucumber, bean guarflies, carrots, ladyfingers, tomatoes as part of your diet.
- Dry grapes, almonds, pistachios, walnuts and watermelons are also beneficial in giving you calcium.
These are all-natural calcium-providing substances. Explain that the body needs 0.8 to 1.3 grams of calcium per day.