Due to irregular diet and lack of exercise, various types of diseases are occurring in the body, which are affecting the hair. This type of problem is clearly seen in young women and men.
Everyone is troubled by the problem of untimely white hair and loss. Due to irregular diet and lack of exercise, various types of diseases are occurring in the body, which are affecting the hair. This type of problem is clearly seen in young women and men. Today we are going to tell you about two such yogasanas, which will not only make your hair black, thick but also many other diseases will be cured by doing it daily.
The head gives strength to the body and makes the body strong. Headache should be done to get rid of hair related problems, hair loss problems or premature hair becoming white. It is through head circumference that blood circulation increases in the mind which helps to increase memory. Headset should be done to get rid of diseases like constipation, hernia.
Method of headstand
- The headstand should be done on a sheet or blanket.
- For this you should choose a flat place.
- For Shikhasana, first of all you should sit in Vajrasana. You sit in such a way that you have enough space to lean forward.
- Sitting in Vajrasana, join the fingers of both the hands together by resting both elbows on the ground.
- Your palms should be upwards by joining the fingers of both hands, so that you can support the palms of your head.
- Slowly bending forward, keep your head on the palms and keep the breath normal. Then slowly let the body load on your head.
- In this situation, you have to lift your legs towards the sky, just as you stand on the feet straight, in the same way you are standing upside down.
- Stay in this position for some time and then come back to normal.
This asana is beneficial for all the organs of the body, hence it is called Sarvangasana (Sarva-Anga-asana). It is also called Shoulder Stand Pose. This asana activates the thyroid and parabolic glands. Strengthens hands and shoulders and makes back more flexible. Nourishes the brain by transporting more blood. Activates the muscles of the heart and carries pure blood to the heart. Relieves constipation and activates digestion. It also nourishes the hair, which causes the hair to become black thick and stop falling.
Method of Sarvangasana
- Lie on your back! Together, raise your legs, hip and then waist. May all the weight fall on your shoulders. Support your back with your hands.
- Take your elbows close. Keep the hands with the back, support the shoulders. While pressing the elbows on the ground and keeping the hands at the waist, keep your waist and legs straight. The entire weight of the body should be on the upper part of your shoulders and hands, not on your head and neck.
- Keep your legs straight and strong. Keep the heel of your foot as high as you want to touch the ceiling. Bring your feet in the nose. Pay attention to your neck, do not press it to the ground. Keep your neck strong and shrink its muscles. Cover your chest with chin. If you feel tension in the neck, then move out of the posture.
- Keep breathing deeply and stay in the posture for 30-60 seconds.
- To come out of the posture, gently bring the knees near the forehead. Place your hands on the floor. Slowly bring the waist down without lifting the head. Take your feet to the ground. Rest for at least 60 seconds.