To reduce fat around your stomach and waist and obesity of the whole body, you should practice these two yoga poses only 10 minutes daily. These two yoga poses burn fat fast and help in your weight loss.
If you are troubled by obesity or have accumulated fat in your stomach and waist, then you can reduce your weight by daily yoga poses. Nobody likes a fat and fat body because of this there are many problems, and the body also does not look attractive. There are many yoga poses, whose regular practice can reduce the fat stored in your stomach and waist and make the body fit. Today we are telling you two such yoga poses, which are also easy to do, and you can get a good body by just 10 minutes daily.
Setubandhasana is an easy yoga pose when done; the person’s body becomes like a bridge (Setu). The practice of Sethubandhasana daily can reduce the stomach and fat quickly. Apart from this, your legs and thighs are also strengthened by the method of this asana. Sethubandhasana is considered to be a beneficial yoga pose even in problems of pain and back pain.
Easy way to do Setu Bandhasana
- For the practice of Setu Bandhasana, first of all, lie down on the mat and keep a little gap between the legs.
- Keep your palms facing the ground and bend your knees.
- Now lock the feet with both hands next to both ankles or hold the ankles firmly.
- While in this position, raise your hips upwards, so that your body also rises up and becomes a bridge-like shape.
- In this position, stop for 10 to 30 seconds or as long as you can, and then come back to normal.
- This is Sethubandhasana. Practice this asana 10-12 times a day or as much as you can.
- This will reduce your belly fat and reduce your obesity.
Naukasana is also an excellent yoga regimen to reduce fat stored on the stomach. While doing this asana, there is pressure in the area around your stomach, which causes rapid fat burning. By practicing this Yogasana, the stomach remains clean, so it is also beneficial for constipation patients. Also, Naukasana makes the hands, shoulders, legs, and thighs stronger.
How to do Naukasana
- First, lie down on the mat and place your hands next to the thighs.
- Now while breathing in, let your hips stay on the ground while lifting the rest of the body upwards.
- During this time, keep your hands in front of the chest.
- In this position, stop for 5-10 seconds or as long as possible, then slowly exhale and return to normal position.
- This is Naukasana. Practice this asana 10-12 times a day or as much as you can.
- The practice of this asana reduces the fat of the abdomen and waist very fast.