Chocolate is beneficial for your health as well as your skin and hair. To make skin and hair smooth, you can apply a chocolate mask at home. So that you can easily have glowing skin and beautiful hair.
Everyone’s mouth starts watering as soon as they hear the name of chocolate. Almost everyone loves chocolate, be it children or older. And anyway, why doesn’t it bring a smile to your face and sweetness to your mouth. Chocolate reduces stress hormones in the body and is very beneficial for your skin. Chocolate is helpful in reducing wrinkles in your face and making your hair soft and shiny. It is rich in iron and calcium along with vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin C and vitamin D. Let us tell you today that apart from eating chocolate, you can also make face packs, scrubs and hair masks at home.
Dark chocolate scrub
- To make a chocolate scrub, first take 2 to 3 tablespoons of chocolate powder in a bowl.
- Now add 1 teaspoon of sugar, honey and mix it well by adding a little water.
- After this, you apply the paste on your face and rub it for 2 to 3 minutes. After scrubbing wash the face with cold water. This will help make your skin soft.
- Chocolate goes deep into your skin to moisturize the skin and also removes aging and sunburn.
Chocolate Face Pack
If you apply a face pack made of chocolate to your face, it brings a magical glow to your face. A chocolate face pack is a very good option for facial wrinkles and dry skin. Because it contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory elements, which are beneficial for your skin. Chocolate face packs are very easy to make at home.
- To make a chocolate face pack, you first take 3 tablespoons of chocolate powder in a container.
- Now add 1 teaspoon of honey to it. If you want, you can also add oatmeal to it.
- After this you add half a cup of milk and mix this mixture well.
- When it mixes well, apply this mask on your face and keep it for 20 minutes. Then wash the face with clean cold water.
- It will enhance the facial complexion along with removing the dead skin of the face. This chocolate mask protects your skin from harmful sun rays.
Chocolate hair mask for soft hair
- Chocolate hair mask is very beneficial for hair shine and beauty. It is very easy to create it.
- To make chocolate hair mask on hair, you should mix cocoa butter and coconut oil or olive oil.
- For this, you can also buy cocoa butter directly from the market or you can also mix coconut hair in chocolate or chocolate powder and make a hair mask.
- You should apply a chocolate-made hairmask to your hair and its roots. This will help make your hair soft and shiny.