Lockdowns are being opened around the world to save the economy after 3-4 months. In such a situation, most people are preparing to go back to the office. If you, too, are making to go to office after a long time, you will obviously also have some fear in your heart.
Finally, as the ban is being relaxed, the coronavirus cases are increasing rapidly. So far, the number of cases of COVID-19 in world has reached 7,458,993, while 419,020 people have lost their lives.
Are you ready to go to the office?
According to the latest guidelines, the Center has allowed all private and government offices and industrial companies to resume operations. However, fear and anxiety still persist due to uncertainty. Especially when the coronavirus vaccine is still 12 to 18 months away. In such a situation, you need to take precautions and follow the guidelines.
Take these precautions
On the one hand, your company will follow the guidelines given by the government, such as thermal scanning and sanitization. Also, it is essential to wear your face mask and maintain physical distance from your colleagues. In this pandemic, it is evident that your office environment will also be changed.
Take care of these things while going to the office
- Always keep hand sanitizer with you.
- Cover your face with masks while exiting the house. Apart from this, you can also wear a face shield.
- Take food, water bottles, and medicines with you.
- Do not forget to keep everything you need, such as earphones, chargers, power banks, laptop chargers so that you do not have to borrow from anyone else.
- If you have a habit of drinking tea or coffee, then carry a teabag.
- Before sitting on your car or bike, properly disinfect the seat, handle, mirror, and everything where the hand goes.