There are several reasons behind your knee pain, including overweight or obesity, muscle weakness, injury, cartilage loss, and insufficient diet. Many factors can cause knee pain and make you a victim of osteoarthritis. Our knees are responsible for many activities. Apart from this, they also carry the weight of your body. Therefore, you need to take special care of them.
You take various medicines to complain of knee pain, but some exercises can relieve this pain. These exercises make your hamstrings, thighs strong, and provide comfort to the knees in many ways. In the old age, you should not bother with the complaint of knee pain, so you must do these exercises.
These five easy exercises will relieve knee pain fast
The squat reduces pressure on the knees and encourages the right muscles to improve their movements. To do this, first of all:
- Keep both your hands facing the front.
- Stand upright and take out the chest slightly.
- Slowly bend your knees and practice as if you are sitting in a chair.
- Also, you keep your knees like feet.
- In this position, you slowly bend down.
- Do this until your thighs are flat.
Keep in mind that while doing this exercise, you keep your body very tight.
This exercise helps improve blood flow in the knees, and Muscle development Accelerates To do this you:
- First of all, stand on one leg.
- Raise the other leg to the knee.
- Make a 90-degree angle when raising the leg.
- After that, stay like this for 10 seconds and then straighten the leg.
A healthy stomach helps reduce stress and pressure on your knee. Planck also helps develop the correct shape, which Relieves knee pain And also relieves muscle fatigue. If your shape is not right, then it increases the pressure on your joints and knees.
This exercise reduces the pressure on the joints. Place your right foot on the bench and lift your body upward. After getting up, stay like this for some time. After that, get down and stay like this for 10 to 12 times. Do the same with your left leg.
It helps in activating the gluteal muscles. These exercises make your knee stable. Stand on one leg, push your hips backward, move your chest forward, and slowly bend your knees. Stay in this position for about 10 seconds.